Grocery Delivery FAQ
Big Island orders placed before 10 AM Hawaii time get delivered the next delivery day by 6 PM
- Delivery Monday thru Saturday
- We will email you the time of delivery. $50 minimum order $20 delivery fee
- Filet services add 1 day to delivery
FedEx orders to neighbor islands are shipped Monday-Thursday. Must have someone sign for receipt. These usually take 2 two days.
FedEx orders to the mainland are shipped Monday-Wednesday. Must have someone sign for receipt. These usually take 2 two days.
- Delivery Tuesday thru Friday
- Any order placed Thursday-Sunday will be shipped the Monday following
We deliver on the Big Island to the following Zip Codes: 96755, 96719, 96743, 96738, 96740, 96725, 96750.
That includes the Kohala coast, resorts, Kailua-Kona, Waimea, Waikoloa Village and now Captain Cook!
- All fish can be delivered whole the next delivery day. If you want it fileted just respond to the confirmation email, it adds one day. All fishermen follow HACCP guidelines and our operation is HACCP compliant.
- All farmers and craftsmen follow the appropriate State and Local Rules and Regulations.
- Most products, including meat and fish, can be sent to the mainland via FedEx. Fresh or Frozen.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask, we're available at email@example.com or click "Help" at the bottom right of the page. Mahalo!